- Skirts and dresses. Last winter she point blank refused to wear pants so I had to buy her a drawer full of warm tights. This winter, since it gets colder in Pretoria than in Cape Town, I'm hoping she'll wear pants more often. Today I convinced her to wear jeans.
- Boots. B loves shoes especially boots, wellies and warm boots. I just bought her a new purple pair at Pep stores.
- Hop. It's her new favourite movie and just in time for Easter. The Tinkerbell movies come in second place.
- Boiled eggs. She loves using her eggcup and banging the shell.
- Bran muffins. Strange one for a 4 year old but its the only type of muffin or cake that she likes and it's my favourite too.
- Books. I asked her which book is her favourite and she said all her books are her favourite. We're busy reading lots of the Oxford Kipper learn to read books that someone gave us. I also found some on the internet to read online for free at Oxford Owl. Click here to view.
- Her Barbie doll and little Barbie doll (Barbie's sister). She plays mom and child with them. They sleep with her and bath with her every night.
- Her grandpa. She adores him and he's her favourite playmate. He's taught her to climb trees and swing on ropes. They play together almost everyday.
- Ballet. Becca loves her ballet lessons at school and she looks so adorable in the pink leotard and skirt.
- Swimming. She really loves her weekly swimming lessons and her swimming teacher Phil. She also loves swimming in the pool at home. My first water baby.
- Princesses and fairies. She loves all things princess.
- Pink, purple and occasionally green.
- Strawberry milkshake. It's her favourite treat.
- Puppies and kittens. She sooooo wants a pet puppy or kitten and often crawls around meowing or barking pretending to be one.
- Her sister. She calls L her baby. L's her favourite interactive toy.
I always write about Laria and I think it's time Becca gets a turn. So these are 15 of her favourite things at the moment.
I'm 35. Married with two small girls. I'm a teacher and writing about my life here, in Cape Town.